December Top Events
Book Online with Point of Rocks RV Campground for these upcoming holiday events. Act now, we fill up fast.
- Valley of Lights “drive” thru display – All Month
- Wildlights & Animal Sights – Fri & Sat
- Mortimer Farms Christmas – Sat & Sun
- New Years Boot Drop: Dec 31st, 730pm – 12am
- Fun times Ice Skating at the arena! – All Month
- …AND MORE! Download Event Calendar
Take advantage of this beautiful weather and discover the many hiking & biking trails throughout Prescott. Walk around historic downtown Prescott for shopping, live music and fine dining.
- Friday: 56 high, 32 low
- Saturday: Christmas Eve; 56 high, 31 low
- Sunday: Christmas Day; 58 high, 30 low
Wishing a Happy Year!
The 12th Annual New Year’s Eve Whiskey Row Boot Drop is the only place to ring in 2023! Watch as a 6-foot illuminated boot is lowered from the Palace’s building flagpole, from 40 feet up in the air! Two drops, 10 pm & Midnight with fireworks at both events! This year’s live entertainment will be with the lively band The Pickup Lines who will perform your favorite covers throughout the night. They have been entertaining in Phoenix and nationwide for years and are the most diverse party band in Arizona!
- December 31, 2022, 10PM & 12AM
- Location: The Palace Restaurant
Stay with us here in Arizona’s Christmas City and also bring in the New Year! We hope you chose Point of Rocks RV Campground as your destination while RVing through Prescott in 2023. We are located next to Watson Lake Park and only 5 miles from historic downtown Prescott. Our reservations for April 2023 thru December 2023 will open January 1st at midnight. We wish everyone happy and safe travels in 2023!
- Nestled in the giant Majestic Granite Dells.
- Full Service Campground – Open All Year!
- Next-door to Watson Lake Park.
- Visit our Amenities page.
- Visit our Things to Do page for local activities.
- Beautiful 45min drive to Jerome AZ.
- Click to view Prescott Calendar of Events Brochure