For the RV community that needs a place to stay during this time (while Social Distancing in Your RV) ;
Check out Point of Rocks RV Campground…
Yes, We’re Open!
We are following social distancing best practices…
No Contact Check-In Process
- Your reservation paperwork will be waiting for you outside our office on the bulletin board for easy check-in.
- Just grab your paperwork and follow the included map to your site.
Reservations, changes, or questions?
- Book a Reservation Onlineanytime!
- Plan your upcoming stays at Point of Rocks Campground…
- We are taking reservations through December 2020.
Social distancing in your own RV…
- Stay in the comfort and safety of your RV
- Use your own bathroom facilities
- Dine in the comfort of your own RV
- Full Hookups (Water, Electric, Sewer)
- …and Yes we have Free WiFi (throughout our campground)
Social distancing in your RV at Point of Rocks RV Campground may be a good option for you.
Our Laundry and Restrooms
- Our staff is taking extra measures to keep our restrooms and laundry rooms clean and sanitized
- However, we are encouraging our guests to use the restroom in their own RV’s during this time.
Enjoy the Great Outdoors
- Point of Rocks Campground is nestled amongst the giant boulders of Prescott’s Granite Dells.
- Located next door to Watson Lake Park.
- Relax and take in the magnificent beauty of this expansive outdoor recreation area while social distancing.
There are many options to get out and enjoy the great outdoors…
Hiking and Biking
There are great trails and giant boulders to explore right outside your door. It’s easy to find your own space, enjoy the fresh air, relax in the beautiful surroundings, and keep your social distancing.
Free Parking at Prescott parks and trail heads *
The Peavine is a railroad grade trail in the heart of the Granite Dells. This trail is easy for both hiking and biking.
This magnificent new trail system is a recent purchase of 160 acres from the Storm Ranch. In the midst of the giant Granite Dells’ boulders, the Storm Trails are an amazing addition to Prescott’s portfolio of trails.
This is a great option for those of you with bikes that would like to bike a little, then hike a little.
Take in the tranquility and beauty of Watson and Willow Lakes while paddling among the Granite Dells’ boulders. This breathtaking adventure is one you’ll never forget.
- Born to Be Wild Adventures (our kayak rental service) is available 7 days a week.
- Extra measures are being taken to make sure that all equipment is clean and sanitized.
Enjoy the food from one of our favorite local restaurants. They’ve adapted to the current circumstances and are providing some great food options:
- Curbside pickup and deliveries only (for your safety)
- Here is a list of Restaurant Options
At this time, we ask our guests of Point of Rocks Campground to be socially responsible and stay at home if you have any symptoms whatsoever of being sick (even if your think it’s just a cold).
Whether at home or at Point of Rocks Campground please maintain these healthy habits of:
- 6 feet distance between you and others
- Washing your hands frequently with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer when hand washing is unavailable.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact.
- Stay at home if you’re sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Clean and disinfect.
Make your reservations now at…
Point of Rocks RV Campground:
- Book a Reservation Online anytime!
- Our Campground is nestled amongst the giant boulders of Prescott’s Granite Dells.
- Next door to the scenic Watson Lake Park.
- …and Yes, there is free WiFi throughout our campground.
Help our small business weather this storm (and book today!)
- Yes, We’re Open
- We are taking reservations through December 2020
- Family business since 1978 (42 years)
*Prescott Parks and Trail Heads
- Prescott has waived parking fees at this time. So, get out into nature.
- Prescott plans to keep their parks open to help individuals and families have an outdoor option to recreate.
- Social distancing is a requirement at all Prescott City parks at this time. If you see a group of people already in an area of the park, then just find your own space in the park to enjoy.
- Playgrounds and restrooms at Prescott Parks & Trail Heads are NOT open at this time.