Week of June 15th. Check out the week’s list of “Things to do in Prescott AZ.”
Join us for Summer Fun!
Reserve your space at the Point of Rocks RV Campground today (928) 445-9018. Weekend Availability is limited (book early). Make a reservation to stay with us during the week (for more availability). There are lots of activities to do all week long.
Things to do in Prescott, AZ Week of June 15th…
- Check out Historic Downtown Prescott (the area around the Prescott Courthouse Square)
- Great Restaurants like The Lone Spur Cafe and Gurley St Grill
- Whiskey Row – Check out the old Wild West at fun establishments like Palace Bar, Matt’s Saloon, and Jersey Lilly Saloon
- Sharlot Hall Museum
Outdoor Recreation – Lots more Things To Do in Prescott AZ…
- Hiking (right from the Point of Rocks Campground)
- Mountain biking (right from the Point of Rocks Campground)
- Kayaking at Watson Lake (adjacent to Point of Rocks Campground)
- Rock climbing
Point of Rocks RV Campground
Make your reservation today! (928) 445-9018
Signup today at the bottom of our Homepage www.pointofrocksrvcampground.com and receive regular email updates from Point of Rocks. The latest events, rallies, and more!
Point of Rocks RV Campground is a unique and picturesque RV Campground in Northern Arizona, nestled in Prescott’s Granite Dells. Family owned & operated for 37 years!
Our park is located near hiking trails, mountain bike routes, Watson and Willow Lakes, and more!