Booking Sunday – Thursday (greater availability)
Come visit the spectacular Point of Rocks RV Campground during the week (Sun thru Thurs).
- You will find it much easier to get a reservation at our very popular Prescott campground.
- Our gorgeous RV sites against the Granite Dells will more likely be available for you to reserve.
Now that the busy season is upon us, weekend reservations at Point of Rocks RV Campground fill up quickly. So why not visit this amazing location during weekdays?
- Plan your next vacation for Sunday thru Thursday.
- Go ahead, take some time off and enjoy your stay.
More and more people are discovering us for all the outdoor fun and beauty that our Prescott campground has to offer.
- Situated next-door to Watson Lake Park.
- Nestled amongst the giant boulders of Prescott’s Granite Dells.
Reservations limited (Stay Sunday thru Thursday for greater availability)
Book a Reservation Online anytime!
Enjoy the amazing network of trails leading out right from our Prescott campground.
- Hike part or all of the loop trail that takes you around beautiful Watson Lake. This scenic hike takes you through the breathtaking giant boulders that surround this magnificent lake. Find a spot to sit, relax, and enjoy the beautiful serenity. There are plenty of great picture taking opportunities.
- Ask us for a copy of the City of Prescott Trails Map available for FREE at our campground office.
- This map will show you all the amazing hiking trails that Prescott has to offer.
- Kayak next-door among the giant boulders of Watson Lake or nearby Willow Lake.
- Kayak Prescott’s Goldwater Lake. This beautiful mountain lake is set in the pines.
Rent your kayak from our friends at Born To Be Wild Adventures:
- Open Year Round, 7 days per week.
- Born To Be Wild Adventures delivers and picks up kayaks right to the lake of your choice.
Biking the Trails
Take your bicycle on the fun and scenic ride starting next-door at Watson Lake Park, then through the beautiful riparian area of Watson Woods. Next, connect to the Peavine Trail where this railroad grade trail takes you by Watson Lake and through the boulders of Prescott’s majestic Granite Dells.
- If mountain biking is your thing, ask us for a copy of the City of Prescott Trails Map available for FREE at our campground office.
- This map will show you all the amazing mountain biking trails that Prescott has to offer.
Our location is only 5 miles from historic downtown Prescott.
- Great restaurants for families and foodies.
- Enjoy the historic architecture of the Courthouse Square and surrounding downtown area.
- Grab a drink or a bite to eat in one of Prescott’s historic western saloons where the likes of Doc Holiday or Wyatt and Virgil Earp used to hang out.
Where to Stay
Point of Rocks RV Campground
- Point of Rocks RV Campground is just 5 miles from downtown Prescott.
- Set in the majestic Granite Dells boulders
- Next door to Prescott’s beautiful Watson Lake Park.
- Book a Reservation Online anytime!