Hey friends…You can now see Prescott Campground Photos of all your favorite Point of Rocks RV Campground sites.
Have you ever wanted to see the campsite that you’ve reserved for your upcoming stay? Of course you have!
This new website feature gives all our old friends and first timers a much better sense of this amazing campground.
What will I see?
Every camp site has at least one photo and specific information about the site:
- What sites are designated for my sized RV?
- Does the site have 30 amp or 30/50 amp electric?
- What does my camp site look like? Well, wonder no more. A picture says a thousand words…at least someone said that 😉
- Wondering about shade? See for yourself what trees are on the site.
- What are the dimensions of the site? The length and width is given for each site.
- Is the site satellite friendly? We tell you that too. Honestly, this is a hard one since it can depend on if your satellite dish is roof mounted or if it’s portable with a long coax cable. Portable dishes can be positioned to give you the best chance at getting you that opening through the boulders and trees that your dish needs to see that satellite.
Camp Site Categories
Do you want to see what sites are designated for your sized RV? Camp sites at Point of Rocks are categorized by the size of RV we put in them. Find the sites for your RV by clicking the appropriate size category under the CAMPSITE PHOTOS link.
- All site assignment decisions are made by Point of Rocks staff based on the size of your RV, number of slide-outs, electric hook-up requirements, etc. Please be assured that your site assignment is made keeping you our customer’s interest in mind while balancing the needs of our business to assign your RV to a site in your size category.
Can you show me an example?
Here is an example of what you will see for each camp site…
“Premium Site; Back-In. Park against the Granite Dells for an amazing view. Partial shade. 34ft long, 18 wide. 30 AMP. Water. Sewer. Satellite friendly with Tripod only. No Cable. No Wood Fires. Propane Fire-pits OK. Wi-Fi friendly. Picnic Table.”
Point of Rocks RV Campground
- Campground nestled amongst the giant boulders of Prescott’s Granite Dells.
- Next door to Watson Lake Park. A trail from our campground takes you to this truly amazing treasure.
- We can accommodate RVs up to 48ft.
- Since our customers love camping against the Granite Dells, we only have 4 pull-thru sites.
- Just 5 miles from downtown Prescott! Prescott is one of the most beautiful and historic destinations in Arizona. Visitors young and old are drawn to our mixture of frontier history and outdoor adventures. Our downtown courthouse square is full of seasonal activities, museums and local cuisine. The Old West is alive in Prescott!
Call us, make your reservation now, and see the site you’ll be staying in…
Then, bring your RV and camp among the majestic Granite Dells boulders of Prescott at the Point of Rocks RV Campground.
CALL US: 928-445-9018 (8AM-6PM AZ)
ONLINE ANYTIME: Reservation Inquiry