Bluegrass music comes alive at the 38th Annual Prescott Bluegrass Festival Sat June 22 & Sun Jun 23, 2019.
Prescott’s historic courthouse square is the location for this popular event.
This event is FREE.
- It’s the only bluegrass festival of this magnitude in the western United States that does not charge admission.
“The Prescott Chamber of Commerce coordinates this FREE festival and strives to bring audiences a variety of bluegrass shows: traditional and contemporary; national, regional, and local groups; family and non-family bands – while maintaining the highest standards for the music.”
What to Bring
- Setup your chair and blanket and plan to stay a while cause the music is good and so are the people.
- You probably want to bring a hat, sunscreen, and maybe even a small ice chest with a cool refreshment.
- There are food vendors at the event which is always a fun option.
- Enjoy one of many great restaurants within walking distance.
- Courthouse Square in Downtown Prescott – (stage is on Goodwin Street across from the Prescott Chamber of Commerce)
Saturday, June 22, 2019
11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 23, 2019
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
RAFFLE PRIZE DRAWING
3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
2019 Bluegrass Bands
Lots of great performers this year, including…
- Headliner: Sugar & The Mint– Saturday, June 22 Evening Concert at 7:00 p.m.
- Be sure not to miss Crying Uncle. This fantastic young band includes (Miles age 14, on fiddle) and brother (Teo age 12, on mandolin). See video below…
Impromptu Jam Sessions
- While walking around Prescott’s beautiful Courthouse Square, you will probably see musicians jamming together unrehearsed and just for fun.
Full Hookups for RV’s Available
Enjoy the comforts (e.g. air conditioning) of your own RV and FULL HOOKUPS while staying at the beautiful Point of Rocks RV Campground.
Point of Rocks RV Campground set in the majestic Granite Dells boulders and next door to Prescott’s beautiful Watson Lake Park.
Point of Rocks RV Campground is just 5 miles from downtown Prescott…the location for the 38th Annual Prescott Bluegrass Festival.
Make your reservation now to secure your site in our very popular campground.
CALL US: 928-445-9018 (8AM-6PM AZ)
ONLINE ANYTIME: Reservation Inquiry