Thank you for considering us, we are Prescott’s highest rated campground located next to Watson Lake. Office closed to the public due to the pandemic, keeping staff safe so we can keep the campground open.
DO NOT ARRIVE WITHOUT A RESERVATION. Campground fills up all summer starting in January! Avoid from being turned away without a campsite reservation, so please complete a Reservation Request. Only submit a Reservation Request if you have confirmed dates and willing to commit once we call securing a site with a payment in full. Ensure that your request covers your entire intended stay, as we cannot guarantee the same site will be available for extra days.
Quick Rules List
- Telephone; (928) 445-9018.
- View our; 2021 Rates & Rules
- View our; Things to Do Page
- View our; Brochure & Park Map
- View our; Campground Amenities
- View our; Annual/Current Forecast
- View our; Campground Directions
- View our; 2020 Rates, Brochure & Map
- Click for; Monthly Requests
- Reservations required
- NO TENT OR CAR CAMPING
- COVID 19: Office closed to public.
- COVID 19: No contact Check-In process.
- COVID 19: Reservations posted outside.
- COVID 19: No cash transactions.
- Check-In anytime after 1:00 P.M. Strictly enforced.
- Check-Out before 11:30 A.M. Must be prompt.
- Sites are for 1 RV and 1 Vehicle only.
- No U-Haul or storage trailers/vans.
- RV’s only. No tiny homes or roof top tents.
- Campsites are assigned by our staff.
- We offer no individual or group discounts.
- Full payment is taken at time of booking.
- We can not hold campsites without payment.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- No wood fires. Propane Fire-pits are allowed.
- Do not run internal or external generator.
- No maintenance or washing of RV or Vehicle.
- No Chow, Doberman, Rottweiler, Staffordshire or Pit Bull breeds.
- No exotic pets (cats and dogs only).
- Satellite reception is not a guarantee with sale of site.
- For 1 night reservations, site may change at our discretion.
- Minimum 3 night stay required on all major holidays.
- Cancellations require 72hrs prior to start date to get a full refund.
- Cancellations less that 72hrs will forfeit first days stay.
- We do not move other reservations to accommodate your stay or prevent moves. Book early.
- All stays 30 days or more require a 14 day notice to avoid a cancellation fee of $250.00. Strictly enforced.
Need an RV?
We recommend on-line services such as; Outdoorsey. Point of Rocks RV Campground has no affiliation with any online rental services.
Need a Kayak?
If you would like to enjoy the beauty of the Granite Dells surrounding Watson and Willow Lake or enjoy kayaking under the tall pine trees at Goldwater Lake, just indicate you would like to rent a kayak, paddle-board or a canoe on this reservation request form. Born to be Wild Adventures will contact you to schedule delivery and pickup, all equipment included. All equipment is sanitized for everyone’s safety, before and after use. Feel free to call Born to Wild Adventures at (928) 499-5621 or reserve via their website 24/7 at; Born to Be Wild Adventures. Point of Rocks RV Campground has no affiliation with any online rental services.
Need an E-Bike?
Ride the many trails around Prescott, and/or through the Granite Dells surrounding Watson or Willow Lake. Visit our Biking Page for a list of the many biking trails throughout Prescott. Next to our campground is the Peavine Trail, which takes you for an amazing ride through the Granite Dells via an old railroad track converted into a trail. Contact Prescott Ebikes at (928) 833-2453 or reserve via their website 24/7 at; Prescott Ebikes. Point of Rocks RV Campground has no affiliation with any online rental services.
We start taking reservations for 2021 on October 1st (Jan-Mar 2021) On January 2nd, we take reservations for the remaining months (Apr-Dec 2021). Don’t submit a request until those dates mentioned. Any requests before said dates will be rejected.