CAMPGROUND OPENNO ACCESS TO THE OFFICE. RESERVATIONS POSTED OUTSIDE.
NO MONTHLY RATES/SITESNO TENT CAMPING
Thank you for considering us, Prescott’s highest rated campground next to Watson Lake.
NO SAME DAY REQUESTS. Call us between 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at (928) 445-9018 to make a reservation.
DON’T ARRIVE WITHOUT A RESERVATION. Campground fills up far in advance. Avoid from being turned away without a campsite & complete a reservation request now. We have no overflow parking. Only submit a Reservation “Request” if you have confirmed dates, as we can only hold a request without payment for 24 hrs. Ensure that your request covers your entire intended stay, as we cannot guarantee the same site will be available for extra days.
OVERNIGHT STAYS. Without a reservation, we have limited overnight sites available. If one is available, take the Overnight Map next to the office door and follow our instructions to complete your Overnight Registration.
Quick Rules List
- Click for; Rates & Detail Rules
- Read our; Covid-19 Response
- No monthly campsites or rates.
- Campsites are assigned by our staff.
- We offer no individual or group discounts.
- Full payment is taken at time of booking.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Allow 24 hours to pass before calling us.
- No wood fires. Propane Fire-pits are allowed.
- Do not run internal or external generator.
- No maintenance or washing of RV or Vehicle
- Check-In anytime after 1:00 P.M. Strictly enforced.
- Check-Out before 11:30 A.M. Must be prompt.
- 1 night stays may change at our discretion.
- Minimum 3 night stay required on all major holidays.
- Cancellations 24hrs prior to start date get a full refund.
- Cancellations less that 24hrs will forfeit first days stay.
- Holidays require 72hrs cancellation notice for refund.
- Feel free to utilize our Change My Reservation form.
Need an RV?
We recommend “Outdoorsy”. They deliver and setup the RV here at Point of Rocks RV Campground. Visit their website; Outdoorsy RV Rental.
We start taking reservations for 2021 on October 1st (Jan-Mar 2021) On January 2nd, we take reservations for the remaining months (Apr-Dec 2021).
Campground is Open All Year, but the office is Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day. Feel free to contact us with any questions, but allow our staff 24 hours to respond to this request. Telephone number is (928) 445-9018. Office hours: 8:00 A.M. – 2 P.M., AZ time.