NO AVAILABILITY (FULL)May 26-30, June 2, June 5-6, June 12, June 19-20, June 26, July 3-4
Thank you for considering us, Prescott’s highest rated campground next to Watson Lake. Happy and safe travels.
NO SAME DAY REQUESTS. Call us between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (AZ Time) at (928) 445-9018 to make a reservation.
DON’T ARRIVE WITHOUT A RESERVATION. Campground fills up fast! Avoid from being turned away without a campsite & complete a reservation request. Only submit a Reservation Request if you have confirmed dates and willing to commit. Ensure that your request covers your entire intended stay, as we cannot guarantee the same site will be available for extra days. If we have no success on reaching you, we will leave a message. You have 24 hours or time frame provided on voicemail to respond. If we get no response by said time frame, we will cancel this request.
OVERNIGHT STAYS. Without a reservation, we have limited Overnight sites available. If one is available, take the Overnight Map next to the office door and follow our instructions to complete your Overnight Registration. Complete registration, so security doesn’t interrupt your stay during the night.
Quick Rules List
- Click for; Rates, Rules, Directions & Brochure
- Read our; Covid-19 Response
- COVID 19: Office closed to public.
- COVID 19: No contact Check-In process.
- COVID 19: Reservations posted outside.
- Check-In anytime after 1:00 P.M. Strictly enforced.
- Check-Out before 11:30 A.M. Must be prompt.
- No monthly campsites or rates.
- Campsites for 1 RV and 1 Vehicle only.
- Campsites are assigned by our staff.
- We offer no individual or group discounts.
- Full payment is taken at time of booking.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Allow 24 hours to pass before calling us.
- No wood fires. Propane Fire-pits are allowed.
- Do not run internal or external generator.
- No maintenance or washing of RV or Vehicle.
- No Chow, Doberman, Rottweiler or Pit Bull breeds.
- No exotic pets (cats and dogs allow only).
- 1 night stays may change at our discretion.
- Minimum 3 night stay required on all major holidays.
- Cancellations 72hrs prior to start date get a full refund.
- Cancellations less that 72hrs will forfeit first days stay.
- Stays over 30 days require a 14 day notice to avoid fee.
Need an RV?
We recommend “Outdoorsy”. They deliver and setup the RV here at Point of Rocks RV Campground. Visit their website; Outdoorsy RV Rental.
We start taking reservations for 2021 on October 1st (Jan-Mar 2021) On January 2nd, we take reservations for the remaining months (Apr-Dec 2021).
No availability (park full) for the following dates (updated 5/25/20). Don’t submit a Reservation Request unless you selected Waitlist option.
- May 26-30
- June 2
- June 5-6
- June 12
- June 19-20
- June 26
- July 3-4