It seems that 2018 has flown by for us here at Point of Rocks. And we’re willing to bet the year has gone quickly for you as well!
Here we are in November of 2018 now. For many travelers the winter season means staying at home, with family, and enjoying the holidays. But for some seasoned RV’ers the end of the year means more travel and an escape from the cooler climates. Whatever type of RV’er you are, we hope you have an amazing winter season. And don’t forget, we’re open year round so if you’re on the road and coming to Arizona, be sure to stop in and spend a little time in the Granite Dells with us.
What are your 2019 travel plans?
Have you started thinking about your next RV outing? Is Point of Rocks RV Campground on your list of “must visits” for 2019? We sure hope you’re planning on spending a little time with us in 2019. And with that in mind, we wanted to remind you of a few things.
Our park, located in the Granite Dells of Prescott Arizona, is an incredibly scenic location. Over the years more and more guests have discovered us, and all that there is to do in the Prescott area. We’ve become very busy over the years from Spring through Fall, and we see some many guests come and go especially on the weekends. We’ve become a destination for travelers from all over, and we love that you all chose to stay with us.
So if you’ve started planning for your trips next year, be sure to give us a call sooner rather than later. The phones are always ringing, and our Reservation Inquiry online form sends us a lot of people as well. And for many callers and e-mailers there are specific times they really want to visit us. So we often fill up quickly for those times.
What events and holiday find us full quickly?
- The weekend of the Whisky Off Road Mountain Bike Race. This is an extremely popular event, and if you’re planning on paying us a visit for that weekend we’d suggest making reservations early.
- Memorial Day Weekend. It’s the kick off to the summer season here in Prescott. Also the Phippen Art show occurs on this weekend as well, so we have a mix of visitors interested in more than just the first official cookout of the season.
- The Prescott Blue Grass Festival. This is another popular weekend here in Prescott.
- Fourth of July Weekend and the World’s Oldest Rodeo. Yes, Prescott is incredibly busy for the 4th and for the Rodeo.
- Labor Day Weekend. Of course, Labor day weekend finds our park full every year. With family events in town, and so many outdoor activities available the park is always busy!
Make your reservations today!
If you’re looking to pay us a visit during any of the big events in 2019, we’d suggest getting in touch today. Reserving your spot early means you’ll be able to enjoy whatever event it is you’re looking to attend, and not worrying about where you’ll be staying last minute. To make reservations now you can simply give us a call at: (928) 445-9018.
You can also submit an online Reservation Inquiry form with us, and one of our staff members will be in touch within 24 hours. Click here to fill out the form today.
We’ll look forward to seeing you in 2019. And if you can’t wait to see us, you can always pay a visit in the remainder of 2018!