CAMPGROUND OPEN!NO OFFICE ACCESS. RESERVATION POSTED OUTSIDE.
This form is only for customers who took an Overnight Map located on a bulletin board near the office door. We have limited overnight sites available. If one is available, take the Overnight Map and follow our instructions. To avoid interruption from security during the night, please complete this form once you have occupied an overnight campsite. We will contact you in the morning to complete your registration.
DO NOT TAKE A CAMPSITE if an Overnight Map wasn’t available, as all other campsites are assigned. We are Prescott’s most popular campground. We have no overflow parking or dry camping sites.
Quick Rules List
- No Tent Camping.
- No monthly rates / campsites.
- Read our Covid-19 Response.
- Click for; Rates & Detailed Rules.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Do not run internal or external generator.
- No maintenance or washing of RV or Vehicle.
- No wood fires. Propane Fire-pits are allowed.
- Check-Out before 11:30 A.M. Must be prompt.
- One RV & Vehicle. No extra trailers or vehicles.
- We are not affiliated with any discount programs.
- No Chow, Doberman, Rottweiler or Pit Bull breeds.