Thank you for considering Point of Rocks RV Campground, we are Prescott’s highest rated campground located next to Watson Lake.
Need to Know First
- Understand that we are a popular campground, so book early!
- There is no need to call the office, staff will refer you to the website.
- Allow us 72 hours for review before we contact you via telephone or email.
- Please read the quick rules listed below before submitting an online request.
- Monthly campsites are pre-selected and are the only campsites & dates available.
- Only those campsites listed under the “Date/Site Availability” tab are available.
- Stays outside the timeframe under “Date/Site Availability” tab will be at the daily rate if a site is available.
Quick Rules List
- Click for detailed; Park Rules and Information
- Valid RV registration is required.
- Valid drivers license required.
- Sites have 30 or 50 amp, water, sewer.
- We do not prorate our monthly rates.
- Fee of $600.00 per month, plus electric.
- Deposit is first month and $250 security towards last month.
- Must agree to Beautification Act policy.
- All monthly requests are subject to interview.
- First 30 days of your stay is a probation period.
- RV must be self contained and functional.
- No permanent structures or excessive items.
- No storage bins allowed outside or under RV.
- Appearance of camping here, not living here.
- Only 1 RV and 1 car is permitted. No exceptions.
- No pool, spa, gardens, decks and skirting of RV allowed.
- Non-operative vehicles are prohibited. Can’t be towed in.
- RV age up to 12 years of age. Strictly enforced.
- How the RV appears does not excuse age requirement.
- 14 day cancellation notice required to avoid $250.00 fee.
- Length of stay at the monthly rate shown under the Date/Site Availability tab.