There is lots of fun things to do…
We have Kayak Rentals…
Available 7 days a week, Born To Be Wild Adventures at (928) 499 -5621 delivers your kayak rental right to the water’s edge. Now that’s service!!
Hike to Watson Lake (about 10 minute walk from Point of Rock Campground). Hang out at the water’s edge or explore the park. Take part or all of the 5 mile Watson Lake Loop Trail and see some of the most amazing scenery you’ve ever experienced.
If you don’t want to leave the campground, we have some amazing areas and boulders to explore/hike right on our property.
Want more hiking? Prescott prides itself in it’s extensive trail systems. Come grab a Prescott Trail Map at our campground office and get recommendations from our friendly-helpful staff.
Mountain biking and trail biking
Don’t miss the great fun and beauty of biking Prescott’s trail systems.
Lots of trails for bike riders including family friendly trails and mountain biking trails for all levels of expertise.
- Bring your own bike. There are fun trail options starting right next door at Watson Lake Park.
- Rent an E-bike (Electric bike) from our friends at Prescott Ebike Rentals and Tours. E-bikes are great fun. Cruise along and see the sights.
- Rent a Mountain Bike from Soul Ride.
- Have a Mountain Bike delivered to you by Prescott Bike Rentals.
Playground equipment, large grass area, and restrooms
Take your kids to the playground at Watson Lake Park. Just a short 10-minute walk from our campground.
Frisbee golf course
18-hole disk golf course next door at Watson Lake Park. You can checkout a disk golf set at our campground office for “free”.
Need a break from all the outdoor fun?
Great restaurants for families and foodies
Historic Downtown Prescott has a wide variety of restaurant choices. Then, check out one of the local ice cream parlors for your dessert.
Stop at our office to pickup our Restaurant Recommendation Guide.
Chill out and watch movies in your RV. Checkout DVD movies for “free” from our extensive collection at our campground office.
Take in a movie at the local Picture Show theater in Prescott. Enjoy their comfortable recliners and reserved seating.
Take the kids to In The Game “Freedom Station” for Mini Bowling, Arcade, Climbing Wall, Outdoor Laser Tag, Miniature Golf, and Play Maze.
- There’s even Ax Throwing for those young at heart, but 18 years or older.
- Burgers, Pizza, Sandwiches, Snacks, and yes… Adult Beverages available at their restaurant.
The Prescott YMCA has a nice indoor pool facility.
The “Y” also includes indoor basketball courts and workout facilities in their day pass.
Cost is $5 per day for children under the age of 18. Adults are $15.
Make your reservations now at…
Point of Rocks RV Campground:
- For your fun Family Spring Break Arizona 2020 RV camping trip.
- Only 5 miles from historic downtown Prescott.
- Our Campground is nestled amongst the giant boulders of Prescott’s Granite Dells.
- Nice restroom facilities.
- Next door to the scenic Watson Lake Park.
- …and Yes, there is free WiFi throughout our campground.
Call 928-445-9018 to secure your reservations (8 am-6 pm AZ Time) for your Family Spring Break Arizona 2020 vacation in Prescott, AZ.
- Please be ready to secure your reservation when you contact us.
or via online Reservation Request.
**We encourage our customers to book early, as we fill up during most weekends. If your dates are flexible, our desirable premium campsites are more readily available Sunday through Thursday.**