NO AVAILABILITY (FULL)July 17-18, July 21-22, July 24-25. Additional dates may not be available based on size of RV or length of stay.
NO TENT CAMPING. RV's ONLY
Rates & Rules
- Campsites are assigned by our staff.
- No monthly rates / campsites available.
- Utilize our 24/7 Online Reservation Request Form
- No discounted campsites or dry camping sites.
- Campground Rates above are only valid for 2020.
- Minimum 3 night stay required on all major holidays.
- 1 night stays, site maybe change at our discretion.
- Please ensure your reservation covers your entire stay, site may not be available for extra days.
- Campground fills up far in advance. Don’t miss out staying here & complete a reservation request now.
- Telephone Number; (928) 445-9018.
- View our; Brochure & Park Map
- View our; Campground Amenities
- View our; Events Calendar
- View our; Annual/Current Forecast
- View our; Campground Directions
- No Dump Station. Assigned sites have sewer.
- Our campground elevation is 5,368.
- Office Hours; 8AM to 5PM (AZ Time) Mon – Sun.
- Office closed Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years.
- No smoking or pets allowed in any building.
- Combo locked bathrooms available 24/7
- Speed limit within the campground is 5MPH.
- Laundry hours 8AM to 5PM. Last load in by 3PM
- Wi-Fi for email & light web use. No streaming.
- Full payment is taken at time of booking.
- We only accept Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- We are not affiliated with any discount programs.
- If booking separate/multiple reservations, all reservations must be paid at time of booking.
- If staying more than two (2) weeks, the first two weeks are due at the time the reservation is made.
Cancel or Change My Reservation
- Utilize our 24/7 Cancellation Form.
- Utilize our 24/7 Change My Reservation Form
- Have credit card in-hand when calling us to cancel.
- Cancel 72 hrs prior to start date and get a full refund.
- Cancel less than 72 hrs and forfeit first days stay.
- For all stays 30 days or more, we require a 14 day notice to avoid a $250. charge.
- No Tent Camping
- No Dry Camping sites
- No Vans, Cars, Trucks or Tiny Houses
- RV must be registered as a Recreational Vehicle.
- RV age can not exceed 12 yrs for stays over 4 wks
Check-Out & Check-In Times
- Check-In anytime after 1:00 P.M.
- Do not arrive early. No extra parking.
- Check-Out before 11:30 A.M. Must be prompt.
- It’s not required to stop at the office when leaving.
- Arriving late? Be prepared, our park is dark at night.
- No contact Check-In process. Office closed to public. Reservations posted on bulletin board outside.
- Need a Late Check-Out? ONLY offered on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday & Thursdays. Fee $15.00 + tax with a departure time of 2:00 P.M.
- Click to view; Campsite Photos & Info.
- Be cautious of and do not feed wildlife.
- Do not run internal or external generator.
- Do not park in empty sites or along the roads.
- NO wood fires. Propane Fire-pits are allowed.
- Do not drain any water or waste on the ground.
- Only 1 RV & 1 Vehicle allowed on campsite.
- Minimal “camping” furniture is allowed outside.
- Extra parking only for people visiting our guests.
- No sleeping in tents outside. Screened tents okay.
- Off-road vehicles may be ridden to exit or enter.
- Barbecues not included on campsite.
- Be respectful & don’t infringe on another RV space.
- Be respectful & keep noise level low within your site.
- Quiet time: 10 P.M. to 7 A.M. Strictly enforced.
- No washing or maintenance of RV, vehicles, etc. on campsite or within the campground.
- No storage sheds, tarps, fences, storage bins, clotheslines, appliances, portable pools or spas.
- No clothing items can be “hung out” to dry in or around the RV. Do not hang items from trees.
- Campsite must be kept organized, free of trash, no dog waste, no skirting or storage under RV.
- Please refrain from yelling, screaming, or loud music, this is a quiet park and you have neighbors.
- You assume all financial responsibility for any damage or injury caused by any member of your party or guest.
- We reserve the right to discharge without a refund any person for failing to abide by park rules or for violation of laws & ordinances or for creating a disturbance or nuisance.
- No more than two (2) dogs allowed.
- No exotic pets (cats and dogs only).
- Pick up after your pet immediately.
- Do not allow your dog to dig holes in the park.
- Dog is not allowed to roam loose, even in your site.
- Policy monitored closely. Violators asked to leave.
- No Chow, Doberman, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Bull Terrier or Pit Bull breeds.
- Retractable leashes are OK but leashes may have no more than a six (6) foot lead.
- Dogs must always be on a leash and accompanied by owners and under control at all times.
- Owners are legally responsible for their pets and injury or loss caused by their pets.
- Excessive barking and/or aggression will not be tolerated. Control barking day and night.
- Pet blankets, pillows, mats, or similar items may not be laundered in our laundry room.
- View our; Available Monthly Sites
- Book early!!! Campsites sell out fast!
- No pro-rated refunds for cancellations.
- RV age must be less that 12 years old.
- Our rate is $550.00, plus metered electric.
- Monthly site/rates only available Dec. thru Feb..
- Book early to stay on the same site without moving.
- Two week notice required to avoid a charge of $250.
- Copy of registration & driver’s license required.
- Decks are not allowed around the RV.
- No storage or bins outside or under RV.
- Must agree/sign Beautification policy.
- Non- Operative vehicles are prohibited and will be towed out at owner’s expense.
- First 30 days of your stay is a probation period so that we can evaluate each other.
- No permanent structures, fences, skirting or excessive items placed around RV.
- We do not make acceptations based on the look of the RV, we go by year listed on RV registration.
- You are welcome to stay long-term during all other months, but this would be at our weekly rate.
Monsoon Season (July thru September)
- Please be prepared with bug spray.
- Setting up a screened-in tent is acceptable.
- Please keep your awning rolled up when away.
- During these months mosquito activity is high.
- Be prepared for storms, and strong winds.
Next Year Reservations
- On October 1, 2020, we start taking reservations for January 2021 thru March 2021.
- On January 2, 2021, we will take reservations for the remaining months April thru December 2021.
- Sorry, we do not offer any group discounts.
- Our campground is very busy and fills up fast.
- Try to make your reservations as soon as possible.
- We have unique sizes for all sites, group members may not all be located side by side.
- For our valued guests who are drone pilots. You must follow FAA regulations! A few items you need to note if you plan on using a drone in the area. 1: Point of Rocks is less than 5 miles from KPRC airport. That means you either need to have an authorization from the FAA if you are a commercial pilot, or if you’re a hobbyist you must call KPRC’s Air Traffic Control prior to flight. 2: Point of Rocks is located in a 400 foot Above Ground Level space for drone pilots. 3: Following FAA rules, you cannot legally fly over people in the park. Flying over guests could result in fines from the FAA. 4: Night time flights (more than 30 minutes after sunset) require a waiver from the FAA. We understand that the Granite Dells and Point of Rocks are incredibly scenic areas, and taking photos with drones can yield some amazing results. We want you and our other guests to have a great experience, so we ask that you follow the FAA rules while you’re in our park. We ask that if you are interested in flying your UAV in the area, please refrain from flying over our other guests campsites, there are more interesting things to see in the Dells and around Watson Lake. Violators will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Campground guests are financially responsible for any damage to property, intentional or accidental. Willful damage or defacing of campground property will be cause for immediate eviction and prosecution. All facilities are used at your own risk. Our equipment, apparatus and facilities are furnished solely for the convenience of our registered guests. A person using such does so at their own risk. The management will not be responsible for accidents, injuries or loss of property by fire, theft, wind, or acts of God. We do reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.