2020 Rates, Map & Policies
NO MONTHLY CAMPSITES/RATES
(Except December, January & February)
1:00 P.M. AZ Time
Please do NOT arrive early. There is NO room for you to park while waiting for your space to become available.
11:30 A.M. AZ Time
Please depart promptly by 11:30 a.m. Thank you for staying at Point of Rocks RV Campground.
- Campsites are assigned by our staff based on RV size and type of service requested.
- Campsite photos can be viewed by selecting the category that fits your RV; Photos & Info.
- Minimum of 3 night stay required; Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
- Reservations made for 1 night only; Your assigned campsite may be changed at our discretion.
- All changes or cancellations must be made over the phone, as we do not communicate via email.
- For your convenience, we only require 72 hours’ notice if you need to cancel or shorten your stay.
- Ensure that your reservation covers your entire stay, we cannot guarantee the same site will be available for extra days.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- We are not affiliated with any discount programs. We offer no discounts or group discounts.
- If staying more then two (2) weeks, the first two weeks are due at the time reservation is made.
- Payment for reservations must be paid at the time of booking, as we are unable to hold campsites without payment.
- No Tent Camping
- No Dry Camping sites
- No Vans, Cars, Trucks or Tiny Houses
- RVs not allowed to be towed into the park.
- RV age can not exceed 15 yrs for stays over 4 wks
- RV must be classified as a recreational vehicle.
Check-Out & Check-In Times
- Check-in anytime after 1:00 P.M.
- Do not arrive early. No extra parking.
- Check-Out before 11:30 A.M. Must be prompt.
- Arriving after sunset? Please be prepared, as we are a dark park with little to no lights.
- All guests are required to register in the office before taking ownership of the campsite.
- If arriving after 6 PM., your reservation map will be located on a bulletin board next to the office door.
- Need a Late Check-Out? ONLY offered on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday & Thursdays. Fee $15.00 with a departure time of 2:00 P.M.
- Telephone Number; (928) 445-9018.
- Office Hours; 8AM to 6PM (AZ Time) Mon – Sun.
- Office closed Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years.
- 24/7 Reservation Request Form available.
- No smoking or pets allowed in any building.
- Combo locked bathrooms available 24/7
- Speed limit within the campground is 5MPH.
- Laundry room hours 8AM to 6PM. Last load by 4PM
- View our event calendar; Prescott’s Events
- Download our brochure; Point of Rocks RV Campground 2020 Brochure
- Prescott’s elevation is 5,368. Please visit our forecast page; Annual/Current Forecast
- View our amenities by clicking the following link; Point of Rocks RV Campground Amenities
- Be cautious of and do not feed wildlife.
- Do not park in empty sites or along the roads.
- NO wood fires. Propane Fire-pits are allowed.
- Do not drain any water or waste on the ground.
- Extra parking only for people visiting our guests.
- No sleeping in tents outside. Screened tents okay.
- Sites don’t have barbecues. Gas/charcoal grills okay.
- Site for RV and one (1) vehicle. Any extra vehicles must fit on site.
- Be respectful to your neighbor and do not infringe on another RV space.
- Off-road vehicles may not be ridden around the park, only to exit or enter.
- No washing or maintenance of RV’s and/or other vehicles at your campsite.
- No Storage sheds, tarps, fences, storage bins, clotheslines, portable pools or spas.
- Only minimal “camping” furniture is allowed outside at your site; kayaks and bikes are okay.
- No clothing items can be “hung out” to dry in or around the RV. Do not hang items from trees.
- Please refrain from yelling, screaming, or loud music-this is a quiet park and you have neighbors.
- Wi-Fi for email & light web use only. No videos streaming. We can’t guarantee reliability of service.
- Guests are prohibited from running an internal or external generator. Violators will be asked to leave.
- 10 P.M.to 7 A.M. is quiet time. Policy is monitored closely. Violators will be asked to leave.
- Registered campers will assume all financial responsibility for any damage or injury caused by any member of their party or guest.
- We reserve the right to discharge any person for failing to abide by park rules or for violation of laws and ordinances or for creating a disturbance or nuisance.
- No more than two (2) dogs allowed.
- Pick up after your pet immediately.
- Dog is not allowed to roam loose, even in your site.
- No Chow, Doberman, Rottweiler or Pit Bull breeds.
- Maximum 6 foot leash & under control at all times.
- Pet policy is monitored closely. Violators will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Excessive barking and/or aggression will not be tolerated. Control barking day and night.
- Dogs cannot be left outside unattended (Someone must physically be outside with the dog).
Monthly Stays (Dec – Feb Only)
- Only available from Dec. thru Feb..
- Our rate is $550.00, plus metered electric.
- Please note, RV age must be less that 15 years.
- Book early to stay on the same site without moving.
- We do not make acceptations based on the look of the RV, we go by registration date of the RV.
- You are welcome to stay long-term during all other months, but this would be at our weekly rate.
- Setting up a screened-in tent is acceptable.
- Please keep your awning rolled up when away.
- During these months mosquito activity is high, please be prepared with bug spray.
- Monsoon season is from March thru August. Be prepared for sudden storms, rain and strong winds.
Next Year Reservations
- On October 1, 2020, we start taking reservations for January 2021 thru March 2021.
- On January 2, 2021, we will take reservations for the remaining months April thru December 2021.
- Sorry, we do not offer any group discounts.
- Try to make your reservations as soon as possible.
- Our campground is very busy and fills up fast, including non-holiday weekends.
- Since Point of Rocks has unique sizes for all campsites, group members may not all be located side by side.
- For our valued guests who are drone pilots. Point of Rocks does not restrict drone flight in and around our park, provided you follow FAA regulations. A few items you need to note if you plan on using a drone in the area. 1: Point of Rocks is less than 5 miles from KPRC airport. That means you either need to have an authorization from the FAA if you are a commercial pilot, or if you’re a hobbyist you must call KPRC’s Air Traffic Control prior to flight. 2: Point of Rocks is located in a 400 foot Above Ground Level space for drone pilots. 3: Following FAA rules, you cannot legally fly over people in the park. Flying over guests could result in fines from the FAA. 4: Night time flights (more than 30 minutes after sunset) require a waiver from the FAA. We understand that the Granite Dells and Point of Rocks are incredibly scenic areas, and taking photos with drones can yield some amazing results. We want you and our other guests to have a great experience, so we ask that you follow the FAA rules while you’re in our park. We ask that if you are interested in flying your UAV in the area, please refrain from flying over our other guests campsites, there are more interesting things to see in the Dells and around Watson Lake. Violators will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Campground guests are financially responsible for any damage to property, intentional or accidental. Willful damage or defacing of campground property will be cause for immediate eviction and prosecution. All facilities are used at your own risk. Our equipment, apparatus and facilities are furnished solely for the convenience of our registered guests. A person using such does so at their own risk. The management will not be responsible for accidents, injuries or loss of property by fire, theft, wind, or acts of God. We do reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.