Can you imagine watching a fireworks celebration in the magnificent Granite Dells? Well, this is your chance. The 2019 Prescott 4th of July Fireworks are at Watson Lake. Set amongst the majestic Granite Dells boulders of Prescott, AZ…Watson lake is an truly an amazing treasure.
Point of Rocks RV campground is right next door to this celebration. A short ¼ mile trail takes you from Point of Rocks to the 2019 Prescott 4th of July Fireworks at Watson Lake Park.
4th of July has always been a big deal in Prescott with the World’s Oldest Rodeo, Parades, Street Dances and more. Having the 2019 Prescott 4th of July Fireworks at Watson Lake is the icing on the cake!!
July 4, 2019
1:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Salute to 19 and Fireworks start at 9:00 pm
- Enjoy the sounds of Funk Frequency – Northern Arizona’s only 70’s and 80’s Funk & Disco Dance Band
Food & Beverages
- Food Trucks – Chow down on the yummy food that these fun food trucks are cooking up.
- Beer Garden
Water Slides / Inflatables
- There will be 10 Water Slides and 5 inflatables. Great fun for this amazing summer event.
- Website; Watson Lake Fireworks Show
- General Admission – $5
- Unlimited Inflatables Pass for Kids and General Admission – $20
- VIP Admission: $100
- This VIP treatment includes VIP Ramada on the Hill, 4 Drink Tickets (16oz Drink Per Ticket), BBQ 4-7pm, Inflatables Wristband, and Early Entrance 1-2pm
- General parking – $10.
- Exact change required (so bring a $10 bill)
- Come early since the event coordinators are anticipating being full by 4pm.
- VIP Parking – $30
- This is for the folks that are purchasing the $100 VIP Admission tickets
- Additional Parking
- Free Parking and Shuttle at Pioneer Park
- Registered guests staying at Point of Rocks Campground can walk our trail to Watson Lake Park instead of trying to park your car at the 2019 Prescott 4th of July Fireworks event.
What to bring
- Blankets, sunscreen, money for admission/parking/food/drink/etc, flashlight for getting around in the dark.
- No coolers, no canopies, no backpacks, no outside liquids, no outside food or drink, no BBQs, no animals, no firearms, no outside fireworks.
- Lake is closed for the event…so no kayaks, no canoes, no rafts, etc.
Is your dog or cat afraid of the loud noise that fireworks make? If so, you may not want to bring them to Point of Rocks RV Campground on the 4th of July. This could be an upsetting time for your pets and concerned pet owners.
- The 4th of July fireworks event at Watson Lake does NOT allow pets!!
Point of Rocks RV Campground
We are so excited that the 2019 Prescott 4th of July Fireworks celebration is next-door to Point of Rocks RV Campground…
- A short ¼ mile trail takes you from Point of Rocks to the 2019 Prescott 4th of July Fireworks at Watson Lake Park.
- Set amongst the majestic Granite Dells boulders.
- Just 5 miles from downtown Prescott.