Come watch artists create their chalk art masterpieces using parking lot pavement as their canvas at the 11th annual Chalk It Up! Prescott. Do you or the kids want to get in on the action? Anyone is welcome to grab some chalk, get their assigned piece of pavement, then start drawing.
This family friendly Arizona art show in Prescott is fun for all ages.
Date: Sat April 13th and Sun April 14th, 2019
Time: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: National Bank of Arizona’s parking lot – 201 N. Montezuma Street Prescott, AZ
Attendees: Enjoy walking around to see all the creative ideas that people are laying down with their chalk. As part of this family friendly Arizona art show in Prescott, you will experience drawings that are beautiful, fun, and even wacky.
Artists: Beginner or seasoned
Do you want to draw your own street art?
- Street Canvas
- Get your piece of street to create your masterpiece. Spaces are allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- Free – A small set of chalk will be provided to all artists
- BYOC – Artists are welcome to bring their own water-based chalk
- What to bring
- The nice folks at Chalk It Up! Prescott have this helpful list of things to bring.
Where to stay
Bring your RV and camp among the majestic Granite Dells boulders of Prescott at the Point of Rocks RV Campground. Located next door to Watson Lake Park, Point of Rocks RV Campground is just 5 miles from Chalk It Up! Prescott in downtown Prescott. Don’t miss this family friendly Arizona art show in Prescott. Make your reservation now to secure your site in our very popular campground.
- We encourage our customers to book early, as we fill up during most weekends. If your dates are flexible, our desirable premium campsites are more readily available Sunday through Thursday.
- Rent a kayak and enjoy beautiful Watson Lake. Hike the amazing trails that start right from our campground. Bike the nearby scenic railroad grade Peavine Trail (great for all ages). Visit our biking page for more information; Prescott Biking Trails.
CALL US: 928-445-9018 (8AM-6PM AZ)
ONLINE ANYTIME: Reservation Inquiry