Rates & Policies
Rates valid until March 14, 2018
Standard Daily Campsite
Premium Daily Campsite
Weekly Standard Campsite
Policies & Map
Here’s a link to our; “Campground Map“
12:00 P.M. AZ Time
Please do NOT arrive early. There is NO room for you to park while waiting for your space to become available
11:30 A.M. AZ Time
Please depart promptly by 11:30 a.m. The next reservation will be waiting to get into your space at noon.
- Rates listed above only reflect for a 2 person stay. Any additional overnight stays for adults or children over the age of 5 will be charged an additional $3.00 per night.
- We are no longer affiliated with Good Sam Club as of Jan. 1, 2017. We also do not offer any other discounts.
- No tent camping. No sleeping in cars, vans, or truck. We only allow RV’s here at Point of Rocks RV Campground.
- Pop-up tent trailers are permitted for daily and weekly visits only. Truck campers may be removed from truck “only” if the camper has electric jacks.
- No Wood Fires Allowed. Gas and Charcoal Barbecues OK. Propane Fire Pit is allowed.
- Quiet Time; 10 P.M.to 7 A.M (AZ Time). Policy is monitored closely. Violators will be asked to leave.
- If you need to stay beyond our 11:30 a.m checkout, we offer additional times of 3 p.m. & 5 p.m. (if campsite is available) for a fee.
- Provide 24 hour notice to avoid being charged for the first day’s stay. Minimum of 3 night stay required on holiday weekends.
- No more than two (2) dogs allowed per Daily / Weekly RV space. A toy breed does not count as “half a dog.” No Chow, Doberman, Rottweiler or Pit Bull type breeds. Dogs must remain on leash & under control at all times. (No dog is allowed to roam loose, even within your campsite). Dogs cannot be left outside unattended (Someone must physically be outside with the dog and not inside the RV). Pick up after your pet immediately. Excessive barking and/or aggression will not be tolerated. Control barking day and night.
- Campground guests are financially responsible for any damage to Resort property, intentional or accidental. Willful damage or defacing of campground property will be cause for immediate eviction and prosecution.
- RV age can not exceed 15 years for stays over 4 weeks (photocopy of your RV’s registration will be made at check-in time).
- Storage of personal items is prohibited under or around vehicles or RV’s. Structures external to the RV and not an integral part of the RV are prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to storage sheds, clotheslines, workbenches and fences. Gas cans of any size are prohibited. Excessive plants and ornamental objects are not allowed. Some violations will require immediate attention and will not be given a 24 hour timeline. Failure to do so will result in eviction.