Point of Rocks is a 96 full service campsite park open all year, sitting in the middle of some of the most beautiful scenery in Prescott. Many of our visitors come to enjoy all of the outdoor wonders that Arizona has to offer. Our park is located near hiking trails, mountain bike routes, Watson and Willow Lakes, and more!
10 Minutes from Downtown Prescott!
- Hours: Mon-Sat: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Sun: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (AZ Time)
- Access Watson Lake Park from Point of Rocks; Fishing Kayaking, Hiking and more… “Watson Lake Park”
- Convenient 24/7 access; Submit a; “Campsite Inquiry”
- Full Service; 30AMP/limited 50AMP, Water & Sewer; “Park Map”
- Clean restrooms & showers (Guests only)
- Laundry Facility. (Guests only)
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the park.
- Limited TV reception. Sorry, no cable TV.
- Picnic table on every campsite.
- Coffee, Ice cream, Soda, Assorted snacks and Ice bags available.
- Pet-friendly, see restrictions on our rates page; “Rates Page Link“
- Discover Prescott; “Top Destinations Page”
- Hiking Trails throughout Prescott; “Hiking & Bike Trails Page”
- Need an RV? Contact Affinity RV Rentals at (800) 756-2007 or visit their Website; Affinity RV Rental.
So many recreational opportunities
Point of Rocks RV Campground is situated minutes away from Watson Lake Park. There are hiking and cycling trails around the park, a railroad grade cycling path (the Peavine Trail), and the lake itself. Outdoor enthusiasts can rent canoes and kayaks during the warmer season at Watson Lake Park and paddle the lake itself. 18 hole Disc Golf course next door at Watson Lake Park – Free checkout of Disc Golf Sets available at Point of Rocks Campground office for our guests.
Only a short distance from Watson Lake lies Willow Lake as well. Additional hiking, cycling, and boating opportunities are available there too! Visit our “Hiking & Biking Page” for more information.
Finally, there are several trails from Point of Rocks that lead into the heart of the Dells. Hikers can make their way from our park to Watson Lake Park easily, and follow additional trails created and maintained by the City of Prescott.
Antelope Hills Golf Courses & Grille
Only a 5min drive from Point of Rocks RV Campground to the Antelope Hills Golf Courses. Two beautiful championship golf courses and a top notch food & beverage operation! The Manzanita Grille adds to the Antelope Hills experience with a full service restaurant and bar to serve golfers and non-golfers alike. For breakfast, lunch or dinner the Manzanita Grille will add to your golf experience or provide the perfect place to gather for quality food and drink along with great service. The clubhouse patio overlooks the South Course and the scenic Bradshaw Mountains and is a great place to enjoy a cool drink after golf. The dinner service and hours of operation may vary with the season and features our “fish fry” on Fridays and the “prime rib special” on Saturdays. Link> Antelope Hills Golf Courses
Campsite Inquiry 24/7
Convenient 24/7 access; Submit a “Campsite Inquiry” anytime. If a campsite is available, we will turn this “Campsite Inquiry” into a “Reservation” and contact you directly for confirmation & payment. Following this link; “Campsite Inquiry”
Video tour through our park in 2015!
The latest video tour through Point of Rocks for 2015. Our friends over at The Airstream Chronicles, a popular travel and full time RV blog, put together a video tour of our park and surrounding area for 2015. The video provides a nice look through the park and the surrounding area, and gives you a feel for what Point of Rocks is all about. You can open the video up to full screen and HD Video Quality if you like as well!