Point of Rocks is a 96 full service campsite park open all year, sitting in the middle of some of the most beautiful scenery in Prescott. Many of our visitors come to enjoy all of the outdoor wonders that Arizona has to offer. Our park is located near hiking trails, mountain bike routes, Watson and Willow Lakes, and more!
10 Minutes from Downtown Prescott!
- Hrs: Sat-Thurs: 8 am – 6 pm, Fri: 8 am – 7 pm (AZ Time)
- 24/7 access ; Submit a; “Campsite Inquiry Form”
- 30AMP & 50AMP, Water & Sewer; “Park Map”
- Campground video; 2017 Campground & Area Video
- Join us on Instagram, campground photos; Point of Rocks
- Access Watson Lake; Kayaking & Fishing; “Watson Lake”
- Clean restrooms & showers (Guests only)
- Laundry Facility. $1 to wash & $1 to dry. (Guests only)
- Free Wi-Fi (Email & Light Web Use, No Streaming)
- Limited TV reception. Sorry, no cable TV.
- Picnic table on every campsite.
- Coffee, Ice Cream, Soda, Snacks, Ice, RV Items.
- Pet-friendly, see restrictions; “Rates Page Link“
- Discover Prescott; “Top Destinations Page”
- Events Calendar (Updated Wkly); “Prescott Events”
- Hiking, Bike Trails; “Hiking & Bike Trails Page”
- Need an RV? Affinity RV Rentals; “Affinity RV Rental”
So many recreational opportunities
Point of Rocks RV Campground is situated minutes away from Watson Lake Park. There are hiking and cycling trails around the park, a railroad grade cycling path (the Peavine Trail), and the lake itself. Outdoor enthusiasts can rent canoes and kayaks during the warmer season at Watson Lake Park and paddle the lake itself. 18 hole Disc Golf course next door at Watson Lake Park – Free checkout of Disc Golf Sets available at Point of Rocks Campground office for our guests.
Only a short distance from Watson Lake lies Willow Lake as well. Additional hiking, cycling, and boating opportunities are available there too! Visit our “Hiking & Biking Page” for more information.
Finally, there are several trails from Point of Rocks that lead into the heart of the Dells. Hikers can make their way from our park to Watson Lake Park easily, and follow additional trails created and maintained by the City of Prescott.
Antelope Hills Golf Courses & Grille
Only a 5min drive from Point of Rocks RV Campground to the Antelope Hills Golf Courses. Two beautiful championship golf courses and a top notch food & beverage operation! The Manzanita Grille adds to the Antelope Hills experience with a full service restaurant and bar to serve golfers and non-golfers alike. For breakfast, lunch or dinner the Manzanita Grille will add to your golf experience or provide the perfect place to gather for quality food and drink along with great service. The clubhouse patio overlooks the South Course and the scenic Bradshaw Mountains and is a great place to enjoy a cool drink after golf. The dinner service and hours of operation may vary with the season and features our “fish fry” on Fridays and the “prime rib special” on Saturdays. Link> Antelope Hills Golf Courses
Campsite Inquiry 24/7
Convenient 24/7 access; Submit a “Campsite Inquiry” anytime. If a campsite is available, we will turn this “Campsite Inquiry” into a “Reservation” and contact you directly for confirmation & payment; “Campsite Inquiry”
2017 Video Tour
We know people like to see where they’re planning on staying. So in our latest video we share scenes from the upper loop of our park, the neighboring Watson Lake Park, and a few scenes from Prescott Arizona. We think you’ll enjoy what you see, and we’ll look forward to having you as a guest this year!