Construction: March-April (Lower Section)Excuse our mess while we make upgrades to the campground. We are still open for business.
No Monthly Sites AvailableNo monthly sites available until November 2018
Point of Rocks is a 96 full service campsite park open all year, sitting in the middle of some of the most beautiful scenery in Prescott. Many of our visitors come to enjoy all of the outdoor wonders that Arizona has to offer. Our park is located near hiking trails, mountain bike routes, Watson and Willow Lakes, and more!
- Hrs: Sat-Thurs: 8am-6pm, Fri: 8am-7pm(AZ Time)
- 24/7 access ; Submit a; “Campsite Inquiry Form”
- 30AMP & 50AMP, Water & Sewer; “Park Map”
- Campground can accommodate RV’s up to 50ft
- 10 min walk from campsite to Watson Lake Park
- 10 min drive to historic downtown Prescott
- Scenic trails within our Park, Watson & Willow Lake
- Clean restrooms & showers (Guests only)
- Laundry Facility. (Guests only)
- Wi-Fi throughout the park (No Video Streaming)
- 20 HD Antenna/Air stations. No NBC. No cable TV.
- Picnic table on every campsite. No wood campfires.
- Kayaking, Fishing, Frisbee Golf; “Watson Lake Park”
- Discover Prescott Link; “Top Destinations Page”
- Prescott Biking Trails; “Biking Trails Page”
- Hiking Trails & Parks; “Prescott Trails & Parks Page”
- Park Videos; ““Campground Videos Page”“
- Events Calendar (Updated Wkly); “Prescott Events”
- Beautiful Weather; “Annual Forecast Page“
- Coffee, Ice Cream, Soda, Ice bags and RV items.
- Pet-friendly, see restrictions; “Rates Page Link“
- Instagram campground photos; Point of Rocks
- Need an RV? Affinity RV; “Affinity RV Rental”
Point of Rocks RV Campground is situated minutes away from Watson Lake Park. There are hiking and cycling trails around the park, a railroad grade cycling path (the Peavine Trail), and the lake itself. Outdoor enthusiasts can rent canoes and kayaks during the warmer season at Watson Lake Park and paddle the lake itself. 18 hole Disc Golf course next door at Watson Lake Park – Free checkout of Disc Golf Sets available at Point of Rocks Campground office for our guests.
Only a short distance from Watson Lake lies Willow Lake as well. Additional hiking, cycling, and boating opportunities are available there too! Click the following link to view our “Prescott Biking Page” for more information.
Finally, there are several trails from Point of Rocks that lead into the heart of the Dells. Hikers can make their way from our park to Watson Lake Park easily, and follow additional trails created and maintained by the City of Prescott. Visit our “Watson Lake Page“.
Golf Courses & Grille
Only a 5min drive from Point of Rocks RV Campground to the Antelope Hills Golf Courses. Two beautiful championship golf courses and a top notch food & beverage operation! The Manzanita Grille adds to the Antelope Hills experience with a full service restaurant and bar to serve golfers and non-golfers alike. For breakfast, lunch or dinner the Manzanita Grille will add to your golf experience or provide the perfect place to gather for quality food and drink along with great service. The clubhouse patio overlooks the South Course and the scenic Bradshaw Mountains and is a great place to enjoy a cool drink after golf. The dinner service and hours of operation may vary with the season and features our “fish fry” on Fridays and the “prime rib special” on Saturdays. Link> Antelope Hills Golf Courses.
Campsite Inquiry Available 24/7
Convenient 24/7 access; Submit a “Campsite Inquiry” anytime. If a campsite is available, we will turn this “Campsite Inquiry” into a “Reservation” and contact you directly for confirmation & payment; “Campsite Inquiry”.
Park & Prescott Video
The latest video tour through Point of Rocks for 2017. Our friends over at RLCDesign, put together a video tour of our park and surrounding area for 2017. The video provides a nice look through the park and the surrounding area, and gives you a feel for what Point of Rocks is all about. You can open the video up to full screen and HD Video Quality if you like as well! Be sure to also visit our Videos Page; “Campground & Area Videos”